Recipe: Roasted Tomatoes
from the Too Many Tomatoes Cookbook
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 large ripe tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Lightly coat a cookie sheet with some of the olive oil, and place the tomatoes on it cut side up.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes with the oregano, salt, and pepper, and then brush with the remainder of the olive oil.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the tops of the tomatoes begin to brown. Serve warm.
Posted: to Recipes on Tue, Feb 12, 2013
Updated: Tue, Feb 12, 2013