- 3 C arugula, loosely packed
- 1 small cantaloupe, cut into chunks
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 tsp cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 3 tsp coriander, ground
- salt & black pepper to taste
- chili-lime pistachios (see below)
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lime juice, lemon juice, cayenne, coriander, salt and black pepper.
3. Pour half the dressing on the salad and toss well. Sprinkle with chili-lime pistachios and serve immediately.
For chili-lime pistachios (makes 1 C)
- 1 C raw pistachios
- juice of 1 lime
- 3/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin, ground
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, chili powder & cumin. Smear over the pistachios, until coated.
3. Bake for 7 mins, watching carefully. These burn quickly!